Saturday 3 October 2009

Cool Beans

Yeah, I like saying that now. So, I had quite a productive day. I woke up and looked like crap; I had to go through TONS of beauty procedures to look a bit decent. I'm gonna put the rest in list form:
Got out the house, started to rain.
Got to the bus-stop.
Got attacked by a leaf, one of those big ass ones aswell.
Got to town, tripped out the bus.
Ran into Alice.
Almost bought Babycakes tickets from Alice.
Ran into Hannah.
Hannah dragged me to see Emo Dan.
Emo Dan don't like me.
Ran into Alice again.
Waited outside Cafe Nero for my lift.
Realised it was Match Day.
Got home.

So yeah, that's pretty much what happened. In other news...I have three new albums. Common Dreads (Enter Shikari), Brand New Eyes (Paramore) and Take Of Your Colours Deluxe (YouMeAtSix).

Common Dreads - It was pretty awesome, it's the kinda stuff I like so...Yeah.
Brand New Eyes - Probably the best Paramore album yet.
Take Off Your Colours Deluxe - FINALLY, they have Finders Keepers on a CD! Thanks YMAS!

I decided to actually buy YMAS's album, because I never got it when they supported FOB last year, and they're supporting Paramore this year. The deluxe version has two discs, complete with music videos and their new tracks which weren't on the original Take Off Your Colours.
Brand New Eyes was well worth the wait, it's been quite long since Riot! was released, so it's good to hear new stuff from Paramore.
Common Dreads...It was just epic. It came off as noise at first, but I've warmed up to it.

I completly forgot to buy Muse's new album, since Uprising sounded awesome and had a hint of Blondie in it. Oh well, I'll get it eventually.

Well, I'm off to...Be random somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment